As a patient, you should expect certain things from a visit to your dental office. You should be treated with respect, care and concern. Our primary goal at Dentistry at Pelham Pointe is to provide an unparalleled dental experience. You will never feel like “just another patient” because you are so much more to us! You are a valued and essential part of our practice.
By taking the time to learn about you, we can provide the exceptional care you need. We don’t rush through your treatment in order to move on to the next patient like corporate dental practices; unlike the corporate model, we don’t focus on numbers—we focus on quality. With over 20 years of experience, Dr. Jill Colson and Dr. Chad Colson have the knowledge, skills and personal touch you’d expect and deserve.
Every service we offer is carried out with precision, skill, and our gentle touch. Our goal is to provide treatment in an atmosphere of compassion, gentleness, and devotion–-a sense that comes only when patients are truly comfortable and informed about their dental experience. Dr. Jill Colson and Dr. Chad Colson will listen to you, customize a treatment plan that is ideally suited to your needs, and review it in detail with you.
Our goal is to educate patients in ways to prevent tooth decay and gum disease so they can enjoy a higher level of dental health. What sets us apart from our competition is our beautiful, modern office;our attentive team and service; our advanced technology and skills;and our knowledge and experience that accompanies the examinations and treatments.
Our services include:
Our technology includes:
- Cosmetic veneers and crowns
- All ceramic crowns and bridges
- Dental implant placement and restoration
- Cosmetic restorations or “fillings”
- Clear aligner orthodontics
- TMJ and bite analysis, appliance therapy
- Complex restorative cases
- Lip and facial augmentation
- Non-surgical root canals
- Periodontal Therapy such as scaling/root planing
- Oral Conscious Sedation
- Digital radiographs
- 3-D imaging for guided implant surgery
- Digital scanner for impressions
- CAD-CAM (same-day) crowns, bridges and inlays
- STA/Wand anesthesia delivery system
- Intra-oral Camera
- Diode Laser
- Apple hardware and software
When you are ready for a sophisticated level of dental care, call (864) 271-6705 today and schedule an appointment.